Re: (6/5/99) Cleveland OtR gig... or...

>>Sunday, June 5th.
>>
>>Who's going?  Would it be worth me burning a vacation day on Monday?

I might be there.  I'm going to think really hard about it.  It depends on
whether or not my raise goes through as planned.  A lot of things do.

How does one go about getting tickets?

What's the capacity of the venue?

Does anyone in Kent wanna house me for the night?

How close is Kent to this place?

Does anyone from Kent need a ride, or possibly wanna car pool (ie- give my
consistantly sleep deprived butt a ride/or chip in for gas)?

Gardner.

--
    "Entropy comes from physics.  It is the assertion--established logically
and experimentally--that the universe, by its nature, is "running down",

-Malcalypse the Younger, "The Principia Discordia"