Re: @@ Rhinelander's Ball

>>I'd be there... but then I think I sugested an OtR Listee Weekend Gathering
>>a while ago when no one was listening to me.  ;-P
>
> Yes we were. But then, you were here when you did that

I mentioned it first right after the gig in Dayton.  I think.  Oh well...
point is that I'm game.  I'll even help organize it.  AND... if people
really want, and if enough people really want as well as want to pay for
it... I've booked Over The Rhine before... I could do it again.

Just think, an weekend gathering in some hotel somewhere, and a possible
Listee only show... it'd be expensive, but if we enough of us chipped in (so
we could get group hotel rates et al), it would probably be cheaper than
going to see them any other time.  And it would come complete with a full
weekend of listees.  :-)

> You know Gardner, if you just stayed in Kent it'd be about an equal commute
> between the pitt in PA and the pitt in OH

How would I pay rent in two places?  How would I pay to move?  Who would
explain things to Nicole?  I've got to be in Pittsburgh at least five days
of the week.  Moving to Kent is out of the question for the time being.
Visiting a lot is not.

Hell... you guys might even see me more this way.  Besides, you'd get bored
of me after a while, and I'd be stuck in your small town.  I hate small
towns.  By definition there are not enough people in them.

Gardner.

--
"The blood dimmed tide is loosed,
and everywhere the ceremony of innocence is drowned."

-William Butler Yeats, "The Second Coming"