Re: Tori Day [no otr]

Chris Emery wrote:
>Today is Tori Day in Chris's world.  Now that I have them all, I'm bringing
>almost all of my Tori CDs to work.
>It's a good world that has Tori in it.
>Almost enough to make one believe in a higher power.  ;-P

Yes.  Almost.

>Quoth Tori: "When they say take of his body, I'll take of mine instead"

so, it's gonna be one of those days for you too...? :)

BTW, http://alanisandtori.mp3.com/ was supposed to open today... it didn't.

Whenever you find out about Polaris tickets, let me know.

Dan

NP: DMB - Before These Crowded Streets

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
    "Fetch me the Pongmaster!" - Ozric Tentacles
+-                    AFTERSWISH                  -+