Re: (6/5/99) Cleveland OtR gig...

Donde estan los palados de murte de pawn shop?

>From: cemery at columbus_rr.com (Chris Emery)
>
>Not I, probably.  I avoid Cleveland like the plague.
>
>I've gotta a stay-out-of-Cleveland streak of almost 5 years.

  How to approach this....

Cleveland, though it is no nirvana (and hey the last place in ohio they
played was Akron) has quite imporved over the last several years... and
Peabody's is a great joint- it reminds my sister who spent many years in
Cincy of Bogarts.

And the tribe is whomping everone's tuckus.

My last trip to Columbus however, was 2 years ago (U2 Popmart tour) and I
still wasn't impressed. Though I am supposed to be doing a reading tour
through there in the fall.
(but insomnia still ain't no Brady's- to quite the students from Col.)

Emery,
Come on up to the house
You know you want to
Dr.Boogie gonna be there