Re: ASR

> Production credits for "Ruby Tuesday" are given to "Ric and Linford, April
> 1999".  Considering that the song was recorded in 1990, I wouldn't have been
> surprised that Ric was involved with the production, but the indication that
> Ric and Linford jointly produced it just this past month was a bit of a
> shock.  Is the rift between the two of them perhaps not as great as we've
> been led to believe?

Read the liner notes again. The arrangement dates to 1990. The version on
the album was recorded in April 1999. The tipoff is that neither the Grey
Ghost studio nor Mersey Beat studio existed in 1990. I was kind of
surprised too.

Jeff

oh why not, I'll join in the fun:
np - Psychedelic Furs - _All Of This And Nothing_
npatthecurrentmoment - Heartbreak Beat really really really really loudly