Re: Tori Day [no otr]

"Timothy James Hardin" <S1169429 at cedarnet_cedarville.edu> sez:
>(making another sporadic appearance to the list)

Stop it!  You're only appearing sporadically, and it's messing with my
CAMERAS!

>I just couldn't pass up entering this conversation.  Well, with all
>the pithy Tori sayings being tossed around... I'm basically helpless.
>I greatly applaud the "all tori" day.  Her music can be so... so...
>strengthening at times.  And sometimes her lyrics are just exactly
>what you need when you've become slightly pissed.  Ah, Ms. Amos
>somehow puts things in perspective.

Amen.  Seal the deal make you feel like a congressman.

Listening to Tori is like having a frog on my toe.  ;-)

>As for me... I leave room in each day for a tad bit of Tori.

leave room in what?

IYKWIM...AITYD.
--
NP: Tori Amos - _Talula_ (US single)
cemery at columbus_rr.com - ICQ: 1388556