Re: (6/5/99) Cleveland OtR gig...

>>I've gotta a stay-out-of-Cleveland streak of almost 5 years.
Mine's workin' it's 4th year.....the stay-out-of-Cleveland streak, that is.

>Peabody's is a great joint- it reminds my sister who spent many years in
>Cincy of Bogarts.
Bogarts!  Eeewwwww!  I, for one, would not take that as a compliment.

>And the tribe is whomping everone's tuckus.
Baseball, schmaseball.  Pfeh!  Here in Indy, they turned Bush Stadium (fmr.
minor
league park) into a nifty li'l dirt track.  I've never enjoyed the place more!

later,
AaronB

"Where am I?  Cleve-land?  What the hell is a Cleve?"
     paraphrasing Howard the Duck