OtR @ Canal Street 6/19/99

Just called the club...

Tickets for the June 19th show at the Canal Street Tavern in Dayton go on
sale this weekend.  $10.

I'll have more info on Saturday.  I'll be at Canal Street on Friday...
seeing Michael Kelsey (muy bueno!) & John Wayne Harding (never heard of,
but hopefully good).  If there are tickets for OtR, I'll let ya'll know...

Dan

NP: Phil Keaggy - Acoustic Sketches

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
    "Fetch me the Pongmaster!" - Ozric Tentacles
+-                    AFTERSWISH                  -+