Re: Tori Day [no otr]

(making another sporadic appearance to the list)

I just couldn't pass up entering this conversation.  Well, with all
the pithy Tori sayings being tossed around... I'm basically helpless.
I greatly applaud the "all tori" day.  Her music can be so... so...
strengthening at times.  And sometimes her lyrics are just exactly
what you need when you've become slightly pissed.  Ah, Ms. Amos
somehow puts things in perspective.

As for me... I leave room in each day for a tad bit of Tori.

A lyric that has most recently really struck me is:  "and to the one
you thought was on your side, she can't understand, she truly believes
the lie."

Blessings and other such lovelies...

Boy my boots can leave a mess,
Tim