Valley of the (OtR) dolls (was:OTR web site)

--- Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:

> YES! And I just described the "Linford Figure with
> Hammond Action!" to Lynzi
> and the crew last night! And let's not forget Jack
> with his Whammy Bar! You
> know, though, I think we should change Jack to
> Special Patented Grimacing
> Action-- cos he makes such cute little faces when he
> plays.

on special new editions! but the wammy is a must! especially with that
beautiful Gretsch of his! (lap steel sold seperately)

> new from Hasbro,

> Ysoie

you mean there are LISTIE DOLLS out now, too?!

;{)}

> np:ASW

you know, i think Besides is a better "10 year" album than ASW. haven't
gotten into it much, really.

bink