Re: Lucinda Williams/Patty Griffin (no OTR)

In a message dated 5/14/99 7:06:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
japhy at mail_utexas.edu writes:

<< i urge you all to see lucinda williams....especially patti griffin.....they
 are both wonderful....i being from austin have seen them twice (separately)
 and can tell you they put on good shows....and their music is sublime. i
 like patti griffin much more, but thats just my personal
 preference......jump on that free ticket!!! >>

I just got back from the show at Bogart's, and I urge you to go if you can,
too. At least just to see Patty Griffin.  I *really* enjoyed the show.  To be
honest, Lucinda Williams can get a bit too country for my taste, but I liked
some of her not-so-country songs.  Patty Griffin, on the other hand, kicked
butt.

And just so there's some OtR content in this post, Karin and Linford were at
the show.  They were behind us for a little while. They're so cool (not like
you didn't already know that).

Liz