Re: radios and sinatra (lingford's gaze, yeah, right! what a weirdo)

>and we're doing *a sinatra retrospective* to celebrate the music of
>frank sinatra for our pops concert this year.

i'd rather watch the paint on his coffin dry.

>sort of expecting a linford-esque gaze.  unfortunately, it wasn't there.

i think most guys would thank whatever deity they vaguely believe in for
that or lack that attribute alone :)  yeah, i've spend hours in front of my
mirror, trying to develop that linford-esque gaze...can't quite my eyes to
focus and sparkle like him though, damn!  maybe i need new contacts...or
better yet, maybe i need to have a cute girl to gaze upon, that must be the
problem.  any volunteers to be the subject of my gaze? short hours, since my
attention span won't allow more than a couple hours of gazing a day, and  i
offer an excellent benefit package :)

>maybe benny and claudia aren't as *in love* as karin and linford.

do you really think they are? hmm....

>maybe they just don't like looking at each other while they're performing.

maybe they just don't like to look at each other, period.

>i don't know.  but the night was missing something.  i think it was the
aura
>of love that i'm so accustomed to.

paah, aura of love indeed! :)