Re: Valley of the (OtR) dolls (was:OTR web site)

hi.

bink said,
>you know, i think Besides is a better "10 year" album than ASW. haven't
>gotten into it much, really.
>
>bink

i've been playing the hell out of it.  i can recall somebody,  probably
Chris,  wanting the girls to cover Pink Floyd's __the great gig in the sky__
and i think the closest we may get to this great idea is inside the Yummy
Song here on __ASR__.

a question:  on _anyway_ there is the line that sounds like it might be
"and hate like toys should be put away"  but it might not be "and hate"  and
it might not even be "and hate like toys".  anybody know?  got it all except
this line.

i may like Besides better when the dust settles, but i like this one plenty,
too.
jg

np:  Pink Floyd  __DSotM__  ( i put an idea in my head!)