Re: good old fashioned floridian lustiness

danamcc at planetaccess_com wrote:

>  Tampa is about the only stomachable place in FL or Gainesville, I guess

I am not speaking as a person who *lived there*. but my favorite places are Blue Mountain (get a nice little condo on a private beach) or Panama City/beach... (we
would camp there) they still have the white sands (the further south you go I have noticed (in my limited experience) the dirtier they get.) and crystal blue
water. and have some fun things to do in the city when you are tired of the beach. ;-)

Amy