RE: good old fashioned floridian lustiness

she wrote:

>>first of all, florida is a fine, fine place to live.

*ahem* sure if you like being completely isolated from the rest of the world and don't mind the fact that central florida is basically a refuge for hillbillies

>>and it is most certainly NOT just a place where old folks
go and wait to die

this is true, there are many other non-productive members of society there as well (excluding yourself, no offense)

>>and i've even seen over the rhine here, so it can't be all
that bad

this is good--i saw the cowboy junkies there which was basically the only redeeming factor (of FL)for me
although, if you HAVE to be there, Tampa is about the only stomachable place in FL or Gainesville, I guess

I don't know, I mean, how many Palm Trees and days of 150% humidity can a person endure?!?!

--dana--
np: thoughts of how happy she is to have FINALLY escaped florida