Re: Star Wars... (NOtRC)

JLuvzMusyk at aol_com wrote:

> > Got my tickets.  I went over to the theatre after work... Only had to wait
> >  an hour...
>
> am i the only person in the universe that has no desire to go see this movie?

hey, Jessyka. I will be one of the only ones who won't see it for awhile. the
reason I want to see it is I love the creativity and the filmwork of the other
ones. so I am going for artist reasons. ;-) (actually want to go, who knows if I
will go)

I have seen previews on the theatres here (which gives me some hope that it will
come) and they are really hysterical and some really good lines.

Amy