Iain Archer (no real OtR content)

Has anyone ever heard of Iain Archer?  He's from the UK and he's on the
Sticky Music label.  If anyone is familiar with the band Lies Damned Lies
(also from the UK), Dot Reid, Charlie Irvine and Steve Butler produced it.
Solo acoustic guitar, good voice, good writing, etc.  I've only heard his
'96 album and I think he's released at least 2 more since then. He's a
really good guitarist and although I've never actually heard Jason Dennie,
from the reviews I've read, they seem to be somewhat similar.

Listie content - bink, for no apparent reason, while I was listening to his
album, I thought of you.  You should check him out.

Candace
np:  Iain Archer _Crazy Bird_