Re: Kent listie gathering/VoL/Monk gig

 Dan Temmesfeld writes:
>jg wrote:

>>(at this point in the gig,  listie Dan kindly pulls a lock of Miss
>Jen's
>>hair from it's new home in Chris' teacup.  yes,  Chris notices,  but
>Jen is
>>unaware.  that was nice of you Dan.  you score points.  Maybe tannic
>acid is
>>good for hair,  who knows?)

Omigod, I'm so embarassed.....

>Well, ya know, I try to help out when I can.  I wouldn't want tea
>messing
>up someone with such gorgeous hair.  The rumors about Miss Jen were
>quite
>true.  An absolutely gorgeous lady with some "most excellent"
>fiery-red hair.

(girlish giggle) THank you.

I had a wonderful time at the VOL show saturday night.  I wanted to write
about it earlier but studying for exams has been kicking my ass....
Chris and Dan were wonderful, and jg's a sweety as always.  The show was
most excellent.  I hadn't gotten a chance to them before, but I'll be
sure to keep an eye out for another show.

Take care guys!
jen

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]