Re: STWLORML & GA (No OTR)

Kendrickjd at aol_com sez:
>> Gay bars in Georgia, that just seems strange.   Of course, we used to leave Ohio
>> and roadtrip to the gay bars in Kentucky, which seemed strange at first, but
>> was really quite normal.
>
>gay bars in alabama must seem even weirder...but they're here!

Believe it or not, the last time Kyle & I went to GA to visit my parents,
we found a real, live *redneck* bar.   Just like the one in 'The Blues
Brothers' with the chicken wire and 'Rawhide'.

We were going to go in and start a fight, but then we saw the guns in the
trucks in the parking lot, and gave it a miss.
--
NP: Roger Waters - _Radio KAOS_
From the notebooks of Lazarus Long (1916-4272):

Follow-Ups: References: