Re: WAH!

"Joshua M. Neds-Fox" <jnedsfox at moody_edu> sez:
>Well, yeah, and also in the context of "specifically for adults."  I think
>I remember seeing a book about a man who crawled into a giant cave that
>looked suspiciously like a double-entendre (and never came out again).

Well, he *was* a cartoonist for Playboy for some years.

>But it is a sad day, nonetheless.  "Where The Sidewalk Ends" is so
>inextricably woven into my childhood that I imagine it even colors the way
>I think.  I can recite "There's A Light In The Attic" from memory.

The album _Freakin' At The Freaker's Ball_ is a great album of amusingly
hilarious songs.  None of the musicians are credited, IIRC.  But I SWEAR
that's Dr. John on the piano.

>Did you know that Shel wrote "A Boy Named Sue," famously sung by Johnny
>Cash?

Yup, but only because I read that web page last night.  ;-)
--
NP: Roger Waters - _Radio KAOS_
From the notebooks of Lazarus Long (1916-4272):