I almost forgot re: Kent

Hey, gang.

On the way to Kent last Saturday with Dan & Nate, my car flipped over a
milestone!

The Emerymobile now has over 200,000 miles on the odometer.

Unfortunately, I missed noticing by 40 miles.  Dontcha hate that?

Well, now it has about 200,243 miles.  I guess I'll have to wait for
300,000 now to see it flip.

*sigh*
--
NP: Frank Zappa - _Hot Rats_