Re: Re: Re: kent listie gathering/VoL/Monk gig

> > >i have one word about your nails:  *snikt*
> > >
> >Err?
>
> it's a reference to a comic book character: wolverine.
>
> (i'll stand back now, to avoid the rush of comments that this going to
> invoke)
>
> he had these neat pointy metal claws that he used to chop ppl up with and
> when they popped out, they always went *snikt*
>

> right amy-raven?

/g/ Right.

I can /snikt/ too, but only with the nails on my right hand.
If I could /snikt/ with my left hand, it would mean that I
hadn't been practicing guitar in a long time.

/Snikt/ is just a cool sound effect, BTW.
All you sickos out there can stop it now.

Must get back to the lab.

Raven-amy

np: the eternal buzzing of the sonocator (trust me, not a happy noise).