Re: Actually its D.M. (About anne and cocteaus)

> Wow.  Haven't seen a *g* since my old BBS days in college.  what a
> flashback.  Thanks, Gardner, for taking me back to a more carefree time,
> even just for a moment.

I use them quite often.  Stick around.  Read my posts.  They are there.  I
also use *giggle* aparently THAT is quite a conundrum to many an internet
fiend, as "Men don't normally *giggle*."

My response is typically, "Well I do.  I do it in rl, and I do it ol.  So
;-P."

Now that I'm with people who know me ol and irl... I do, don't I?

Giggle?

> Oh, and no, we can't erase the HiveMind.  Because a complete copy of it is
> stored in each unit, we can't erase anything specific without bringing in
> each unit for reprogramming, and I've just got enough to do as it is.
> Sorry.

But... that would mean getting ALL of the listies together in one place.
Who would REALLY be against that?  Comon... let's delete!  How about a Rave
eRase?  Or a Domain Delete?  Or a Purge Party?  Or... maybe... if we get
brave and desperate enough... a RM-R Rapture?

>>It's also different from a pronounced lisp.
>
> Or programming in LISP.

(setq otrlist '(computergeeks artists writers bouncypeople))
(setq peopleanoyedwithgardner '())
(setq reason '(youallloveme yourenotactuallyreadingthispost))

OR for the more humorous amoungus... a joke of my own creation.

Said the LISP programer to the Pascal programer, "Long time, no C."

> Can you feel the love tonight?

O.D.ing on it baby.  Stick a fork in my rump and turn me over.

Gardner.
--
"Fellow Tremere, we have a little problem.  All of our enemies have been
dealt with.  Thus I'm more scared then ever.  Yesterday I knew who to watch

-Dathomir (Brian Gardner), Ex-Head of the Tremere in Savannah GA