Re: Actually its D.M. (About anne and cocteaus)

somewhere in the neighborhood of Mon, 10 May 1999 09:04:49 +0100 mr.
mcpherson posted the following:

> > Good Morning Class...my names Mr. Spencer and i'll be  your wookie for
> > today...*evil grin*
>
>You just say that because you want to win.

*chuckle* actually, the ironic thing is that i never have really cared about
winning, i just like to play the game. and i've _never_ torn anyone's arm
off for beating me at chess...

(the key in that sentence is "for beating me at chess")
*looks tough*

>anything else i
> > should tell them gardner?  :)
>
>It might be good for you to tell them how incredibly wonderful you are, but
>I figure we should just keep that our secret.  They'll figure it out soon
>enough.

you really have to stop that; i'm going to start believing you soon...:)

you can't erase the hivemind; assimilation is instantaneous...:)

> > i should have known that if DM was going to hit the list that the
>nickname
> > was going to follow. For the record: i never asked for it--Wookie is my
> > given name cause DM truly gave it to me. i never suspected that this
>simple
> > nickname was going to become a job description. :) feel free to use it
>you
> > wish...or stick with jamie; i'm fairly use to both forms of address.
>
>I've heard it's a title of respect.  If a title is of respect, one should
>never shun it.

*bows* i am aware of that...but if you though being a jack of all trades was
odd, try being "the wookie". Unfortunately, i've never quite figured out how
to put it on my resume. :)

>Scotch/Irish actually.  A point of much pride until I recently found out
>that I have one French relative.  It's okay, it all balances out in the
>scheme of things because I also discovered I have a full blooded native
>great grandmother.

*grin* i have some canadians...and a member of the seneca tribe

i am _truly_ a mutt...

jamie