where to find TWHF

In case there are any listees out there still lacking
Till We Have Faces, Borders (www.borders.com) seems to
have some copies of the IRS CD version in stock.  I
know two people who have ordered it from them in the
past month.  (Amazon.com, on the other hand, claims to
have some titles in stock when you check online, but
later they will decide that really they don't.)

Mike.            Nevertheless, I didn't heed the warning  Of my pending fate
alchemy at crl_com    It's my practice to disregard omens  Until it is too late