Re: kent listie gathering/VoL/Monk gig

jg900 wrote:

> oh, yeah!  last night was good!

thanks so much for the review. I  enjoyed it. :-)

> first Listie Denice  (dream interpreter Denice.  Dream interpreter Denice
> who has a dream she needs interpreting.  i think she should post it, don't
> you?)

of course she should. we always share dreams. ;-)

> Listie Amy in Romania:  remember you said i should write down on a card the
> addy of linking to the list "because it's important"  if i should ever meet
> a potential listie?  (like Daniella?, like Alex?,  like Nate?   slip them
> the card?   damn it !  you were right!  a potential listie here and me
> without that card!

LOL it's only becuase I am so incredibly desteapta! (smart) See, this is why you
are suppose to LISTEN to my advice and not only listen. but FOLLOW! ;-)

> luckily, Chris was there to bail me out of this jam

I am glad for this!!!

> Somebody
> in NYC  dropped a Visa Card on the table and said, "T-shirt or CD for
> everybody in the room.  their choice!"  and the price tag was $1,100.

no way! what were they on???

> where the hell was i?   does it matter?  no one is reading this anymore
> anyway.....

LOL I am still reading! :-)

> VoL rocks hard and i had a good time.
> Ric rocks, and i had a good time.

I am glad you had a good time. this seems to be the theme running!

Amy