Re: inhibitiion of tongues & chairs

Hiya,

Jan said:
> where they are in their element, and so are we, i guess, as fans.
> outside of that is just too weird for me.

I know what you mean.  However, I *would* have went if I lived in
Cincy.  Heck, I almost robbed a convient store just to go anyway.

But, although I have never had lunch with them (per se), we did eat and
stuff at the first  roundup.  I had another experience entirely though.
I thought they were totally cool people--a pleasuere to be around.

(Warning Chris--here comes a pseudo analogy!)

Have you ever had a good friend introduce you to one of their friends
and say "if you like me, you'll like them." This has happened to me
before and it was really true.  I feel like "the music" is the good
friend, and "the band" is the friend of the music that I like
immediately upon meeting for the first time.

hope this makes sense!

Mark