Re: inhibitiion of tongues & chairs

In a message dated 5/8/99 12:21:44 PM Central Daylight Time, marquis at icx_net
writes:

> But, although I have never had lunch with them (per se), we did eat and
>  stuff at the first  roundup.  I had another experience entirely though.
>  I thought they were totally cool people--a pleasuere to be around.

yeah, but the roundups were different.  it's still a band and a lot of fans.
dinner or bowling or something with otr would, for me at least, be odd.  i
like the fact that linford knows my name and speaks to me at every show, but
anything more social is crossing a line.
jk