survey, why?, because i am BORED

on this colorless day, i decided to conduct a survey to stir things up a
bit, for myself anyway. those who are inquisitive might ask why.  i could
say mind your own business but since in order for this to work properly, i
would require your cooperation, i'll just have to supply a reason: because i
am bored and sick of sleeping by myself.  two very valid reasons if you ask
me.

so here is the question:  i would like to know who would sleep with me if i
asked.  (no this is NOT a solicitation for sex, but feel free to treat it as
such if that's your desire :)

parameter #1:  those who are currently involved may assume yourselves to be
single, or not, depending on your view on faithfulness, i guess.

parameter #2:  the male population may assume a hypothetical situation in
which they are female, or if that's your preference, remain male.  (don't
say i didn't give everyone an equal chance or preference :)

a simple yes or no with email  would suffice, maybe attach a simple note of
clarification/amplification if you should desire to do so.  but in case you
feel the urge to email me and tell me how inappropiate this is, don't
bother, i know :)

kyle

Now if I sleep, I sleep here alone
In my bed tonight, you still haunt me
And if I'm falling, I'm falling like a stone
In my nightmares, you still hold me

--you still touch me (mercury falling)--