Re: Bruce's Various post

"Bruce" "Lachey" "wrote":
>I think Phil Collens is a member of Def Leppard.

yeah.  Is he the one-armed drummer?  Maybe...

>Dan, "Someone's Snerdley" had me rolling for some time.  :)

I do my best.  I'm glad someone noticed it.  Ever since I've had that CD, I
used to always sing "Someone's Snerdley" to that line... I've internally
chuckled for quite sometime about that, and I'm glad I could pass it on... :)

>I think my favorite thing about the Faith No More "Songs to Make Love To" EP
>was the cover.  I mean, I bought it for the "Easy" cover song, but who can
>deny the charm of rhinos in love?  That scary german polka thing reminds me
>of "Emphesyma" by REM.  Not enjoyable in any sense of the word.

Yeah.  It's good to see such loving animals on the cover... :)  I'm just
wondering how in the world they got that picture.  The rhinos needed to get
a room, to say the least...

Dan

NP: Bill & Ted's...

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
    "Fetch me the Pongmaster!" - Ozric Tentacles
+-                    AFTERSWISH                  -+