Re: Tonight in Kent

Chris Emery wrote:
>I'm sorry to report that I won't be able to attend the fun tonight after
>all.   I'm going to be chained at my desk for quite some time into the
>evening.  :-(

hmmm... kinky.  I didn't know Kyle did that kind of stuff... :)

>Feel free to email me to make my tenure that much easier.

OK.  I guess this counts as my making your tenure much easier...

>Oh, yeah...someone hug jg for me, and give my regards to Ric.
>And post a REVIEW!

OK.  You'll be missed.  Actually, I didn't know you were going until I read
that you weren't.  Huh, oh well...

Dan

NP: Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey Sdtrk  (very underrated sdtrk)
  ...King's X, Faith No More, Megadeth, Primus, Steve Vai...

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
    "Fetch me the Pongmaster!" - Ozric Tentacles
+-                    AFTERSWISH                  -+