Re:Digest V2 #612 (Catching up with...)

Either Danger Mouse, Dangerous Men,

OR three days playing Parasite Eve (the EX game.. Now I know why a man drove
a plane into the Chrysler building... but that was Chicago and not NY.

  On the fight over Monet The Redhead started:
To quote Kinky Friedman: I don't know dick about art, but I know there's
something wrong with this picture.

On getting Jessyka to Kent for the anne show: Greyhound. One way. We can
prob. figure a way to get you home. IF you can't scam a lift any other way
(Hitch-hike. I do.) >:)

On How much Flirting.... Ha ha, Sorry dear. I responded to Gardner privately
on that matter. And he'll incur that dreaded wrath O' mine should he peep
any thing.

On why I'm here: postponed till I can't draft the story on paper (along with
everything else I promised in my last post- except Gardner got mailed most
of it--)

On Tom Wait's new album: Excellent

On the Guys with Lazarus Long/Heinlein Quotes:
    Is there some corollary for people with that much of a clue and this
band? yin's ever read Farnham's Freehold or Past Through Tomorrow and think
Hmm... Y2k?

Till Next Time, I gotta hit the Brady and run sound for some really cool
band.

The Redhead's boyfriend
( Laugh dammit- after this post, I'm probably sleeping alone tonight)

The D.M.
(No not dungeon master)

*Go ahead and call the cops-
   You don't meet nice girls in coffee shops*

         --- Tom Waits