Re: inhibitiion of tongues & chairs

hello all...
i seem to have become mostly a lurker these days, but lynzi's post made me
want to post.  eating/hanging out with karin and linford...
done it.
back in the day when shelly was sround and always had her hands into
something, i came to cincy to visit her, and for some reason we ended up at
church on a saturday (or was it friday) night (shelly was not a regular
church-goer) to see karin and linford.  after church a big group of us went
to dinner...somewhere...can't remember.  this was several years ago.  anyway,
guys sat at one table and girls at another.  karin sat right across from me,
and linford sat right next to jason, my travel companion at the next table.
anyway, it was weird.  i remember trying to soak everything in...did she use
salt and pepper?  what did she order?  what did we talk about?
i don't remember any of those things now.  i mean, i remember that i told her
of my love for "everyman's daughter" and we talked about the song "who will
guard the door", but other than that, i don't remember much.  but i do
remember thinking that the whole experience was just weird.
most all of us (i think) at one time or another have talked to karin,
linford, brian, ric, mike, terri, jack, etc.  but mostly that is done at
shows--where they are in their element, and so are we, i guess, as fans.
outside of that is just too weird for me.
breakfast at kaldi's...i would not have come.  i mean, i didn't come, but
that was because i live in alabama.  if i lived in cincy, though, i would not
have gone.
maybe other listees feel that way too and that is why there were only 3 of
you there.  or maybe people were sleeping or hung over or still drunk.
i don't know.
just thought i would share.
jan