Re: Digest V2 #612 (Catching up with...)

jg900 writes:

>all that talk of bondage with DM and Miss Jen really went to your
>head,
>didn't it?    you ~did~ discuss your "safety word" beforehand, didn't
>you?
>well, let's hope!
>(there's an image.  Chris chained to a desk,  Kyle's ball-gag in his
>mouth,
>Miss Jen holding a crop.  are those welts?)

My moral and upstanding irish Catholic grandmother always used to tell me
that if inferences such as these were ever made avout me to simply reply,

"Remember, sir, I am a lady!"

But unfortunately I was too busy laughing and clapping and falling out of
my desk chair to be able to do so.

Btw: Who all is going to the Vigiantes of love show tonight? I'll be
there, but probably not until about 9:30 because I have to attend a
"Student Composers" concert tonight for my music history class.

However I'm really excited about seeing them.  I've stolen DM's copy of
one of their CDs (VOL), and have been listening to it for the past year
or so now.

Take care guys!
jen

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: