Re: goodbye

At 02:03 PM 5/7/99 GMT, Chris & Lisa wrote:
>>I would describe Mr. Bungle as maniacal carnival music. It scares me.
>
>Sort of like a scene in a slasher film where the evil killer is walking
>around the silent house, looking for a virginal teen to disembowel, and
>knocks over a music box, and 'Lara's Theme' starts playing while the killer
>whips open the bathroom door and repeatedly stabs the aforementioned
>virginal teen in the shower for the movie's token nude scene.

hmmm... for some reason I never got that impression.  I'm not much of a
horror movie fan (actually, I'm not one at all), so not much music conjures
that up (except for maybe the shrill noises as in Psycho).

Of Mr. Bungle, I always got the maniacal carnival music theme (as Lisa
stated), with a touch of Saturday morning cartoons, paprika, and a
straight-jacket.

Dan

NP: Cranberries - Bury the Hatchet

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
    "Fetch me the Pongmaster!" - Ozric Tentacles
+-                    AFTERSWISH                  -+