art. was re:something else that i forgot

hi.

uh-oh.  there are so many Monet's in this house!  dearly beloved will be
rolling over in her grave to hear this.  (oh, wait!  she's not dead yet!)

dearly beloved: "thanks!  counting down the days, are we?!"

well, no.  at least not today.

dearly beloved:  "after all, i missed the Over the Rhine show in Dayton
because i had the chance to attend the Monet exhibit at the University of
Michigan {last year}.

gotta have priorities.  mine would be OtR, and beer in pews.

dearly beloved:  "people who think Monet has no emotional content should see
the portrait of Camille on her deathbed.  {makes shuddering oooo  sound}

i've seen it.  i imagine Miss Jen has seen it also.  i don't recall
shuddering, but then,  i don't recall much.

art quotes:
"i don't know art but i know what i like"---probably in the public domain by
now.

"all is not art.  some art we must disintegrate." ---patti smith

"pretty picture.  can we go home now?"---jessyka harper.

ahhh, Jessyka, i love you!  you rock!

jg

np:  Carlene Carter  __little love letters__

and on anne e:  i talked to her machine today  (i think iq's drop by 30 or
40 points when you talk to answering machines!)  but it was the listening to
the answering machine that prompted me to write this part.  she says her
Brady's gig starts at 9.  maybe she's just being realistic.  i think i
mentioned that it started at 8.  mea culpa.

and i called  her at work but she isn't in for a few days, they said.
"aack!" i said, "is she sick?"
"welllllll,  noooo."   she hinted.  but was vague.  hope nothing is wrong.

get well, anne.
love,
jg