Re: goodbye

snoop_duggy_dug at hotmail_com writes:

> i've just been doing a little catching up, & i can't believe
>  how few people bitched about "goodbye" not being on the new cd.

ah, i finished my bitching in person.  i was so worn out by bitching that i
couldn't do it on the list.

i am disappointed by some of the choices on the cd, though.

and i have only spun linford's disc once, half the way through.

i'm far too entranced in my musical theatre and my new pat benatar to listen
to karin right now, as scary as that may sound.  besides, i loaned one of my
cds to a friend.  i'm trying to convert him, although i'm not sure asr will
do the trick...

anyway, as gardner can't make the trip to see anne e. on the 21st, but i'm
absolutely *desparate* to, i'm wondering how the heck i can get there.  this
will take some planning.  anyone have any ideas?  and no, kyle, i can't
afford to come to columbus first.  sorry.

love you guys.

np:  _jekyll and hyde_
*hugz and kisses*
jessyka