goodbye

what up y'all.  i've just been doing a little catching up, & i can't believe
how few people bitched about "goodbye" not being on the new cd.  i thought
there would be some kind of bastille rebellion or some crazy shiyut like
that.  i don't know if it's simply burnout on the old stuff or what, but it
is by far my favorite song.  even over that great "my love is a fever" off
of besides featuring the "voice" of da bruthaman himself (it takes a lot of
talent to wail like that, you know--lots of practice while singing along w/
"dark side of the moon" in the shower).  word party people.

dug

ps...dan--i noticed you were playing "songs to make love to" by faith no
mo'.  what a phat ep.  i haven't listened to it since i bought the damn
thing 6 years ago, but i really dug that german ditty, "das schutzenfest" or
something like that.  it'd make a great wedding reception song.  ha ha...