Re: I EXIST!

At 07:56 PM 5/6/99 GMT, Chris Emery wrote:
>>Well, right now I work for a public accounting firm, so there's not really
>>a CFO/controller.  Many CFOs/controllers that I deal with at companies that
>>we audit started out in public accounting.  It seems like a natural
>>progression, to me.
>
>and then there's the corporate taxes to worry about...  ;-)

Yeah, but those are more fun to me.  egad!! I can't believe I just used
that word to describe corp taxes...

>I need to re-mail mine back in.  They sent 'em back because I forgot to
>sign - like a moron.

um... next time I see you, I'm going to laugh at you.  Really, really hard.

>>WTFDTM?
>
>Didn't mama teach you not to curse in anagrams?  ;-)

YCSTHUDA...

>It means: 'hope this helps, have a nice day'.

ah... I get it now.

Dan

NP: Faith No More - Songs to Make Love To

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
    "Fetch me the Pongmaster!" - Ozric Tentacles
+-                    AFTERSWISH                  -+