Re: I EXIST!

Dan Temmesfeld <dantemm at erinet_com> sez:
>>Heh...don't tell the controller/CFO at work that, Dan.  He'll laugh at
>>you.  A lot.
>
>Well, right now I work for a public accounting firm, so there's not really
>a CFO/controller.  Many CFOs/controllers that I deal with at companies that
>we audit started out in public accounting.  It seems like a natural
>progression, to me.

and then there's the corporate taxes to worry about...  ;-)

>>See, being an accountant never really goes away, even when you become
>>CFO.  All your friends & family will want help with their taxes until
>>the day you die.
>
>Yeah, it's quite ridiculous.  Prior to April 15th- Whenever anyone asked me
>what I do, I told them that I'm an accountant.  Then (without fail) they
>said, "Oh my God, I haven't done my taxes yet!"  Then I do my Jerry
>Seinfeld impression: "Aw... That's a shame."

I need to re-mail mine back in.  They sent 'em back because I forgot to sign -
like a moron.

>Actually, none of my friends/relatives have asked me to do their taxes,
>thankfully.  Well, one did- but I refered him to our firm, 'cause I didn't
>want to do it... :)  I normally stick to audits/reviews/compilations,
>financial statements, and corporate tax.  Individual tax sucks... IMO.

I agree.

FLAT TAX!

FLAT TAX!

Kandinsky!

>>HTH, HAND!
>
>WTFDTM?

Didn't mama teach you not to curse in anagrams?  ;-)

It means: 'hope this helps, have a nice day'.
--
NP: Sneaker Pimps - _Becoming X_
From the notebooks of Lazarus Long (1916-4272):

Follow-Ups: References: