Re: I EXIST!

The loveable Lisa Walker wrote:
>Dan, I still say you don't look much like an accountant. And I'm glad that
>you and Nate could catch up.

Trust me.  I get that a lot.  But when they see my work, they like it- so I
guess I must be one.  I think it's the goatee and shaved head that normally
don't fit into the so-called view of an accountant.

Well, it's my mission to change that.  :)

Actually, I was thinking of getting an earring for each part of the CPA
exam that I pass.  The idea is still being tossed around in my head- but I
don't know if that will be pushing it.  But, I'm not sure how long I'll be
doing public accounting anyhow (I'd rather work inside a company instead as
a controller/CFO- no darn tax season that way).

And it was fun to catch up with Nate.  He's one cool dude...

later,
Dan

NP: FNM - The Real Thing

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
    "Fetch me the Pongmaster!" - Ozric Tentacles
+-                    AFTERSWISH                  -+