Re: Miscellany [minor OTR content]

Ysobelle wrote:
>Oh, it's yummy, Chris. I've been listening to it for days now. Good music
>to relax to. And I already told you how track 9 makes me happy!

[re: Linford's solo piano CD]

I had it in the car yesterday on the way to and from the CPA exam.  Not
good music to drive to, though.  But it did keep me from singing along (for
obvious reasons), so I didn't lose any significant memorized information
regarding the 10 generally accepted auditing standards...

Oddly enough, I had Radiohead _The Bends_ in the car today, and I think I
did better on the two sections today than yesterday.  I think I'll file a
civil suit against Linford...

>The only other explanation I have is that you're on crack.

Didn't George Carlin once say that not too many crack addicts can play the
bagpipes...?  Can you play the bagpipes, Chris?

If not, well, we DEFINITELY know that you MAY be on crack.

Glad I could clear that one up,
Dan

NP: Faith No More - Songs to Make Love To ("Das Schutzenfest" rules...)

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
    "Fetch me the Pongmaster!" - Ozric Tentacles
+-                    AFTERSWISH                  -+