Re: oh, well... figures

ye masses of good lovin'--
  I'm having roughness at getting my words onto here.
pardon if this is a repetition, please.

binkmeisterrick at yahoo_com scrawled:

suneidesis at hotmail_com wrote:
> (blinking momentarily)
>
> you think I would drive six hours to see Over the
> Rhine a fifth time rather than visit a dear friend
> and passionate, talented young musician in the next
> town over?
>
> come on now!
>

> for any listies deliberating between otR and Mr.
> Callender, may I say on his behalf that you will
> witness a very sincere, very interesting performance

> that will prove quirky and determined--even more so
> by your lovely presence.  I, for one, have full
> intentions of attending, but only because Brady's
> has the best coffee I've consumed and there's this
> cute old artist that murmers "fuck you" periodically
> that I am hoping to lure into ...
>
> well.  maybe not.
>
> if Linford writes for the stuff we dream about, Mr.
> Callender gives music for the stuff we live about.

> I will see you there.

(furthermore, talked to Petero this morning and I
think he shall be swayed to visit for the concert--he
has murmered more than once about wanting further
aquaintance with you, Mr. Callender)

lynzi renee'