Re: oh, well... figures

dan wrote at Wed, 05 May 1999 20:22:01 -0400:

>Bink wrote:
> >well, seeing as OtR will be playing Canal Street on June 19, i guess i
> >won't be seeing many, if any listies at my Brady's gig.
> >
> >story of my life.
> >
> >bink
>
>that does suck.  jessyka mentioned your show to me on friday, and i was
>thinking of coming up for it.  but i think it would be well against my
>better judgement to drive 4 hours up to Kent vs. 10 minutes to downtown
>Dayton.

the same logic works for me...only in reverse. i'll take Bink for 500...as
brady's is a 10 minute walk from my place. But, if i'm missing OTR Bink,
you'll have to let me buy you a drink (insert beverage of your choice here)
after the show...:)

jamie

Only when the work is play for mortal stakes,
then are all things truly done
for the heaven and the earth's sake
--Robert Frost

go now! <http://www.henson.com>