Re: oh, well... figures

Bink wrote:
>well, seeing as OtR will be playing Canal Street on June 19, i guess i
>won't be seeing many, if any listies at my Brady's gig.
>
>story of my life.
>
>bink

that does suck.  jessyka mentioned your show to me on friday, and i was
thinking of coming up for it.  but i think it would be well against my
better judgement to drive 4 hours up to Kent vs. 10 minutes to downtown
Dayton.

sorry, dude.

Dan

NP: Ozric Tentacles - Curious Corn

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
    "Fetch me the Pongmaster!" - Ozric Tentacles
+-                    AFTERSWISH                  -+