yo, Cincy people... NEED INFO ON RIPLEY'S...

To anybody who lives in Cincy, or knows anything about the clubs in Cincy...

Does anybody know where Ripley's is?  I used to have directions (because I
was gonna see VoL there last year, but never ended up going), but I don't
know where it's at anymore...

Anyway, the reason is that the COOLEST PROGRESSIVE ACIDJAZZ/SPACEROCK band
from the U.K. is playing there on May 20th.  They are called OZRIC
TENTACLES, and they're from the U.K. and hardly ever come over here...
almost like Radiohead's lacking US-tour presence, but even less (and far
less popular).

Anyway, speaking of OtR, it was Ozric Tentacles who sort of got me into
OtR... I had heard about OtR for years, and finally saw a copy of "Till We
Have Faces" when I was searching a local store for more Ozric Tentacles'
CDs... :)  The rest is history...

Anyway, if you have any info on Ripley's in Cincy, please email me...

Anyway, I think I like starting off paragraphs with that word...

Dan

NP: Ozric Tentacles - Curious Corn

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
    "Fetch me the Pongmaster!" - Ozric Tentacles
+-                    AFTERSWISH                  -+