Re: Moth lyrics/my bad

 Ysobelle at aol_com writes:

>Hey! Personal Foul!

Oops....

Sorry, I shouldn't have phrased my comments on Monet quite like how I
did.  with the exception of Van Gogh (who was a post impressionist), I've
never much liked the impressionists, Monet especially.  I like thick rich
color, and the pale pastels that seem to make up most of his pallette
never appealed to me.
	This general dislike of Monet was increased ten-fold over this
semester.  My painting prof is constantly bringing in slides and books on
Monet and holding the man up as THE SUPREME PAINTER.  It makes me crazy.
	I'm really sorry if I offended you.  I didn't mean too.  Monet
did have wonderful influence on all the art to come after him.
Arguablely, he was the father of the modern art movement, (although I
sometimes still think that Rodin should hold this title.)
jen

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]