Re: Miscellany [minor OTR content]

Chris:
>>> One last thing:  For some reason, I can't seem to make myself
>>> put Linford's _I Don't Think There's No Need To Bring Nothin'_
>>> in the cd player.   I've had it since Friday, but I don't seem to
>>> be able to play it.  Somehow, I think I'm afraid to.
>>>Someone please explain that to me.

Chris again:
>  Hmmm.  I don't know if I'm afraid that I'll like it, or if I'm
>  afraid I won't like.

*thank God* i'm not the only obsessive man here!

i've been so excited about having the new cd's, and i've also not listened to
them once. haven't even opened the cases. yesterday i tried to figure out the
best i can why i cannot and must not listen to these two cd's just yet...

i concluded to shrug and say that i'm just not ready yet.

until then, i'm still quite happy to have supported Linford, and to own his
work.

(strange, strange - i anticipate some things in life
for a period with tenderness and yearnings, then when
i have it comfortably within reach, i find a strange
peace over not having to experience it just yet, just a
calm that the time will come and be made known)

thank you for opening this support group here, Brother Chris. i was frankly
embarrassed to come out and say it...

jay

"There's a man who spoke wonders though I've never met him
He said, "He who seeks finds and who knocks will be let in"
I think of you in motion and just how close you are getting
And how every little thing anticipates you
All down my veins my heart-strings call
Are you the one that I've been waiting for?"
Nick Cave - (are you) the one I've been waiting for?
<{---o<(\,- Sir Edward Jay, the Second ov Harnish -,/)>--o---}>
	^v^	^v^	^v^	ICQ #13819982	^v^	^v^	^v^
          http//members.aol.com/jaharnish2