Now blushing furiously......

Thank you guys so much for the sweet introduction!  I showed up on the
list yesterday morning, thanks to Heather and Gardener, who sent me the
info I needed. (I have no web access).
	As for the Anne E. Dechant info that I sent out yesterday...
jessyca and jg are right, it is the 21st.  I had called Bonnie last night
to find out the info for you guys, and she said the 30th.  I called down
there again this morning though and the morning girls said that she was
wrong, it was on the 21st...Sorry!
	As for DM's comments....(Grrrrr....)
Comments from The Boy and Gardener
>> I still prefer phone calls and real letters(Jessyca))>:)
>I'll leave that alone

I won't.....  especially since the dear sweet man expects to tell me how
much I can flirt and with whom. As he's already been informed, with  he
has no say in it.  ( Sorry, and I'm not really angry with anyone, I'm
just a little miffed with the boyover this.) Btw: letter?

	Love you guys!
		Jen
Traded my wings in for a string of pearls, and the string is all I have
left.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]