Re: Now blushing furiously......

> Thank you guys so much for the sweet introduction!

We only said what we felt you deserved.

> I showed up on the
> list yesterday morning, thanks to Heather and Gardener, who sent me the
> info I needed. (I have no web access).

Which part did Heather play, other than telling me to send you the info?
;-)

Ok... ok... I guess she was the manager, since she did quite a nice job of
deligating athority.  *g*

>  As for the Anne E. Dechant info that I sent out yesterday...
> jessyca and jg are right, it is the 21st.  I had called Bonnie last night
> to find out the info for you guys, and she said the 30th.  I called down
> there again this morning though and the morning girls said that she was
> wrong, it was on the 21st...Sorry!

Thanks, you're a dear.  Jes... I can't do the 21st.  Sorry.  I wanna.  I
can't.  I've got school the 22nd.

> much I can flirt and with whom. As he's already been informed, with  he
> has no say in it.

So does that mean I can flirt or I can't, dear lady?  I never assumed he had
a say over anything _you did_, but I did not want to upset him by _my
actions_.

>( Sorry, and I'm not really angry with anyone, I'm
> just a little miffed with the boyover this.) Btw: letter?

I think it was an "m."

>  Love you guys!

Cool!  We love you too!

Gardner.

--
"It's too much.

There are too many dismembered, butterfly-winged words
with not enough display cases to hold
my theoretical heart."

- Brian Gardner "Remembering Mother"